Tsaritsyn fountain in Summer garden, St Petersburg
The fountain on the Tsaritsyn site, or Tsaritsyn fountain, is located on the first site from the Neva river along the Tsentralnaya Avenue of the Summer garden. The fountain is named after Catherine I, wife of Peter the Great - here usually the Empress took the ladies. In the course of archaeological research, the diameter of the fountain was clarified - 8 m; oak logs were found under the destroyed part of the masonry, next to the Foundation - a vaulted collector, water pipes, the direction of the collector was determined. The fountain was recreated in 2010-2011.
- How to travel in Saint Petersburg without living your home
- Four of the ten best restaurants in the country are in St. Petersburg
- The first Holocaust museum in St. Petersburg
- A scientist from St. Petersburg created the biochronicle of Peter the Great.
- 10 interesting facts about Saint-Petersburg streets