Tsaritsyn fountain in Summer garden, St Petersburg
The fountain on the Tsaritsyn site, or Tsaritsyn fountain, is located on the first site from the Neva river along the Tsentralnaya Avenue of the Summer garden. The fountain is named after Catherine I, wife of Peter the Great - here usually the Empress took the ladies. In the course of archaeological research, the diameter of the fountain was clarified - 8 m; oak logs were found under the destroyed part of the masonry, next to the Foundation - a vaulted collector, water pipes, the direction of the collector was determined. The fountain was recreated in 2010-2011.
- 10 places in St. Petersburg that you need to visit at least once in your life
- The new recreational areas in St. Petersburg
- Zenit is included in the top 20 best clubs according to UEFA.
- 10 best panoramic sights in the open air in St. Petersburg
- Ancient fireplaces and stoves, which can be seen in St. Petersburg