"Octahedral" foutnain in Summer garden, St Petersburg
The fountain on the third site of the Summer garden does not have its own name, but it is often called "Octahedral " to distinguish it from other fountains. The exact date of its construction is not known, but according to some sources it was built in 1708.
- How to travel in Saint Petersburg without living your home
- Four of the ten best restaurants in the country are in St. Petersburg
- The first Holocaust museum in St. Petersburg
- A scientist from St. Petersburg created the biochronicle of Peter the Great.
- 10 interesting facts about Saint-Petersburg streets
Moderate 2 Day
St. Petersburg, Russia