Fountain complex on Moscow square, St Petersburg
The largest fountain complex in the city was opened in 2006 on the largest square in Europe – Moscow. Past these fountains will not pass any tourist-because they are just on the road from Pulkovo to the city center. The complex consists of 11 fountains. Musical accompaniment – the best works from Soviet movies, orchestral hits of Paul Moria.
- 10 places in St. Petersburg that you need to visit at least once in your life
- The new recreational areas in St. Petersburg
- Zenit is included in the top 20 best clubs according to UEFA.
- 10 best panoramic sights in the open air in St. Petersburg
- Ancient fireplaces and stoves, which can be seen in St. Petersburg