Fountain complex on Moscow square, St Petersburg
The largest fountain complex in the city was opened in 2006 on the largest square in Europe – Moscow. Past these fountains will not pass any tourist-because they are just on the road from Pulkovo to the city center. The complex consists of 11 fountains. Musical accompaniment – the best works from Soviet movies, orchestral hits of Paul Moria.
- Four of the ten best restaurants in the country are in St. Petersburg
- The first Holocaust museum in St. Petersburg
- A scientist from St. Petersburg created the biochronicle of Peter the Great.
- 10 interesting facts about Saint-Petersburg streets
- 10 places in St. Petersburg that you need to visit at least once in your life