Best of Saint Petersburg in 15 Hours
Description of the Tour
- City Tour
- The Hermitage
- Faberge Museum
- The Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood
- St Isaack Cathedral
- The Peter and Paul Fortress
- The Russian Museum
- Pushkin, Catherine’s Palace
- Boat Trip*
|Total number of travellers||Price per Person in USD|
Price for the chosen tour can be reduced by excluding transport service
For groups more than 6 people prices on request
- Pick-up and drop-off from the hotel
- Tickets to all museums as per program
- Transportation to museums and for excursions
- Guide/driver service
- Bottled water
- Free earphones for groups of 8 or more
Prices don’t include
- Lunch (although this can be included upon request)
- Gratuities and tips
Lunch in a high-quality Russian restaurant can be added to your tour for $18 per person.
Children aged 6 years and under are free of charge.
A discount of $20 per day is offered to children aged 7-17.
A discount of $15 per day is offered to students over the age of 17 (upon presentation of a valid ISIC card).
To book your tour we don’t need a prepayment. You can pay in full at the end of your tour. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Please note that when paying by card a 5% transaction fee will be charged.
You may cancel your tour reservation up to two days before your tour begins. Concert and theatre tickets are paid for in advance and are non-refundable.
Please note: program timing and the order in which venues are visited may change due to traffic or weather conditions.
Wheelchairs are available on request.
If the hydrofoil ride is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions it is not refunded: we will use our van to get to/from Peterhof instead.
* Boat Trips can be cancelled due to bad weather conditions and in this case we will exclude it from the tour price.