The Hermitage invites on tours of the collection of the Morozov brothers
They will be held every week.
The Hermitage presented a schedule of excursions to the temporary exhibition “The Brothers Morozov. Great Russian Collectors ”, which takes place in the General Staff.
The first tour will take place this Friday, June 28, at 18:45. Further walks will be held on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 14:45 and on Wednesdays and Fridays at 18:45. There will be no excursions on Monday and Tuesday.
- 10 places in St. Petersburg that you need to visit at least once in your life
- The new recreational areas in St. Petersburg
- Zenit is included in the top 20 best clubs according to UEFA.
- 10 best panoramic sights in the open air in St. Petersburg
- Ancient fireplaces and stoves, which can be seen in St. Petersburg