The Hermitage invites on tours of the collection of the Morozov brothers
They will be held every week.
The Hermitage presented a schedule of excursions to the temporary exhibition “The Brothers Morozov. Great Russian Collectors ”, which takes place in the General Staff.
The first tour will take place this Friday, June 28, at 18:45. Further walks will be held on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 14:45 and on Wednesdays and Fridays at 18:45. There will be no excursions on Monday and Tuesday.
- How to travel in Saint Petersburg without living your home
- Four of the ten best restaurants in the country are in St. Petersburg
- The first Holocaust museum in St. Petersburg
- A scientist from St. Petersburg created the biochronicle of Peter the Great.
- 10 interesting facts about Saint-Petersburg streets