Scarlet Sails in St Petersburg 2019
On the night of June 23-24, St. Petersburg hosts the most magical and colorful show of the year - the Scarlet Sails.
This is one of the main events in the life of every graduate of the city and country.
The celebration begins at the Palace Square, where the future students are congratulated by the head of the city, and then the grand concert begins. This year, the hosts of the show were Ivan Urgant and Dasha Alexandrova. Among the headliner evenings of the Russian pop star are Sergey Lazarev and Polina Gagarina.
Fireworks and water shows — the appearance of a brigantine with red sails is expected at 00:40 on June 24th. Her "performance" will last about 20 minutes.
Concerts will continue until four in the morning. Throughout the holiday, the second stage will also work - on the Spit of Vasilyevsky Island
- 10 places in St. Petersburg that you need to visit at least once in your life
- The new recreational areas in St. Petersburg
- Zenit is included in the top 20 best clubs according to UEFA.
- 10 best panoramic sights in the open air in St. Petersburg
- Ancient fireplaces and stoves, which can be seen in St. Petersburg