Scarlet Sails in St Petersburg 2019
On the night of June 23-24, St. Petersburg hosts the most magical and colorful show of the year - the Scarlet Sails.
This is one of the main events in the life of every graduate of the city and country.
The celebration begins at the Palace Square, where the future students are congratulated by the head of the city, and then the grand concert begins. This year, the hosts of the show were Ivan Urgant and Dasha Alexandrova. Among the headliner evenings of the Russian pop star are Sergey Lazarev and Polina Gagarina.
Fireworks and water shows — the appearance of a brigantine with red sails is expected at 00:40 on June 24th. Her "performance" will last about 20 minutes.
Concerts will continue until four in the morning. Throughout the holiday, the second stage will also work - on the Spit of Vasilyevsky Island
- How to travel in Saint Petersburg without living your home
- Four of the ten best restaurants in the country are in St. Petersburg
- The first Holocaust museum in St. Petersburg
- A scientist from St. Petersburg created the biochronicle of Peter the Great.
- 10 interesting facts about Saint-Petersburg streets