On July 1, the Emergencies Ministry warned residents of St. Petersburg about the arrival of warm, but rainy and windy weather.
On the first day of July, wind gusts will reach 17 m / s. With this, the city will warm up to 25 ° C during the day, in the evening the temperature will drop to 15 ° C. Short rains and thunderstorms are expected.
Rainy weather will continue throughout the first week of July. The temperature during the day will remain at 18 ° C … 21 ° C, in the evening it will drop to 12 … 14 ° C.
- 10 places in St. Petersburg that you need to visit at least once in your life
- The new recreational areas in St. Petersburg
- Zenit is included in the top 20 best clubs according to UEFA.
- 10 best panoramic sights in the open air in St. Petersburg
- Ancient fireplaces and stoves, which can be seen in St. Petersburg