On July 1, the Emergencies Ministry warned residents of St. Petersburg about the arrival of warm, but rainy and windy weather.
On the first day of July, wind gusts will reach 17 m / s. With this, the city will warm up to 25 ° C during the day, in the evening the temperature will drop to 15 ° C. Short rains and thunderstorms are expected.
Rainy weather will continue throughout the first week of July. The temperature during the day will remain at 18 ° C … 21 ° C, in the evening it will drop to 12 … 14 ° C.
- How to travel in Saint Petersburg without living your home
- Four of the ten best restaurants in the country are in St. Petersburg
- The first Holocaust museum in St. Petersburg
- A scientist from St. Petersburg created the biochronicle of Peter the Great.
- 10 interesting facts about Saint-Petersburg streets