In St. Petersburg, the improvement of the Karpovka embankment began.
Until September 1, the passage and passage along the embankment of the Karpovka River, where landscaping work began, were closed.
Workers will clear the area and put in order the facades of buildings before Pavlov First State Medical University. Also on this site will remove the illegal fence. By 2022, work will finish from Ioanovsky Monastery to Barochnaya Street.
On the waterfront there will be a zone for walks and rest with new lighting and areas for people with disabilities. For the citizens and guests of the city equip a swing, a vegetable garden and an amphitheater.
- 10 places in St. Petersburg that you need to visit at least once in your life
- The new recreational areas in St. Petersburg
- Zenit is included in the top 20 best clubs according to UEFA.
- 10 best panoramic sights in the open air in St. Petersburg
- Ancient fireplaces and stoves, which can be seen in St. Petersburg