In St. Petersburg, the improvement of the Karpovka embankment began.
Until September 1, the passage and passage along the embankment of the Karpovka River, where landscaping work began, were closed.
Workers will clear the area and put in order the facades of buildings before Pavlov First State Medical University. Also on this site will remove the illegal fence. By 2022, work will finish from Ioanovsky Monastery to Barochnaya Street.
On the waterfront there will be a zone for walks and rest with new lighting and areas for people with disabilities. For the citizens and guests of the city equip a swing, a vegetable garden and an amphitheater.
- How to travel in Saint Petersburg without living your home
- Four of the ten best restaurants in the country are in St. Petersburg
- The first Holocaust museum in St. Petersburg
- A scientist from St. Petersburg created the biochronicle of Peter the Great.
- 10 interesting facts about Saint-Petersburg streets