Bank Bridge (Bankovsky most) opened after reconstruction.
June 19 after the reconstruction opened Bank Bridge.
The first townspeople have already taken advantage of the crossing. The bridge is famous for its griffin sculptures that were put in order during repairs. In addition, the winged lions returned the original black color. Since the 1950s, the griffins have been green. The crossing over the Griboyedov Canal was completely dismantled in October last year. Then it was collected, and from the middle of May began to install griffins. The figures were restored for the first time in almost 200 years since their appearance on the bridge.
- 10 places in St. Petersburg that you need to visit at least once in your life
- The new recreational areas in St. Petersburg
- Zenit is included in the top 20 best clubs according to UEFA.
- 10 best panoramic sights in the open air in St. Petersburg
- Ancient fireplaces and stoves, which can be seen in St. Petersburg