The Museum of Lighthouses was the first museum exposition on the expanses of the forts of Kronstadt. In the restored barracks of 1870, models of lighthouses and giant lenses were placed, the oldest of which was released in 1858. To all beacons the specialists returned the historical look and breathed new life into them, thanks to which the guests can not only see the objects, but also trace how the devices function, understand how the appearance and equipment of the guardians of the seas changed over time.
Kronstadt, the fort "Constantine"
Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 19:00